SIZES: (MAST/FUSELAGE SETS) 60/68 / 60/78 / 60/90 / 75/68 / 75/78 / 75/90 / 82/68 / 82/78 / 82/90 / 90/68 / 90/78 / 90/90 / 105/78 / 105/90
Our engineering team went through intense R&D running all sorts of simulations with attention to detail and countless hours of on-water testing. We wanted to make sure these Carbon masts and fuselages not only feel solid and perform to the expected level, they also need to handle the forces of those riders pushing the air game. With 5 masts lengths and 3 fuselages this range offers the dream combo for any foiler out there.
Choose your Carbon mast length and Carbon fuselage depending on your skills, preferred discipline and the conditions:
• 60cm – special size for shallow waters
• 75cm – All-round / Entry / Freestyle – Go-to size for most Wing Foilers on lakes, great to start and very compact for progressive air moves. Prone and SUP Foilers of all levels in small surf.
• 82cm – All-round / Surf / Freestyle / Downwind – “One for all” mast for Wing Foilers looking for the perfect mix of being compact for freestyle, yet having length for surﬁng and swell. Prone and SUP Foilers in medium surf. Freestyle Windsurf Foilers.
• 82cm Fanatic x Duotone COLLAB – Surf / Freestyle – Our High Modulus Team Edition Mast for Wing Foilers looking for the highest level in performance. Based on the Duotone SLS Kite mast profile with High Modulus Carbon layup, this mast is for the ambitious rider using constantly wings below 100cm span.
• 90cm – Freeride / Surf / Downwind – Wing Foilers looking for the extra room for comfort in chop, surf and open ocean swell. Go-to size for Windsurf Foilers.
• 105cm – Freerace – Wind and Wing Foilers looking for an extra long mast for confidence to push speeds even in rough open ocean conditions.
• 68cm – “Advanced” – Surf / Freestyle – Advanced Wing Foilers looking for a playful ride with responsive turning and great pop for air moves. Advanced Prone and SUP Foilers.
• 78cm – “All-round” – Entry / Freeride / Pump – Wing Foilers of all levels progressing from entry to advanced, with the option to adjust to their level, as well as Wingers with race ambitions. Prone, SUP and Pump Foilers looking for an easy and stable ride with great pumping abilities.
• 90cm – “Windsurf” All-round – Windsurf Foilers of all levels looking for an easy and stable ride with great control also at higher speeds.
If you are looking for an advanced Wave / freestyle option 60cm Fuse then click here
Choose your Foil Wing Set:
Aero High Aspect – Alround performance- Mid to High Aspect
Aero Free – High Performance – Higher Aspect
Aero Carve – Wave / Aerial – Medium / low aspect
MASTS & FUSELAGES CARBON
Fuselages with extra large mounting area without pockets for bulletproof connections and maximum load spread – without getting stuck
Fuselages with highly improved trim and playfulness
Mast profile with 14% drag reduction compared to standard profiles
New Carbon masts and fuselages reducing the weight of your foil by about 25% compared to AL 3.0 mast/fuselage combos
M8 & M6 Torx screws plus tools
Adjustable back wing position on the 78cm “All-round” fuselage to adapt to conditions and rider level
Stainless steel inserts for longevity and maximum strength connections
Track foil mount system base plate – fits most foilboards
Wings and fuselages fully interchangeable between Aero Carve, Aero High Aspect, Aero Lift and the Flow wings with the new mount.