The new Fish D/LAB is available in our two most popular sizes and will be a limited production run, so if you want the ultimate light wind, small to medium-sized wave board you better hurry. D/LAB is the name for a new construction technique that utilizes Reflex Memory Foam on the board’s deck. This new material has some remarkable properties and it’s even lighter than the cork used in our SLS range! Small heel dents can be avoided as the Reflex Memory Foam, RMF deck will gradually reform and push the deck back into shape! The lighter and more lively response of the board, helps it get going a bit earlier than the SLS version. The remarkable damping effect created by the RMF Shock Absorber combined with the Innegra Shield will inspire your confidence to your riding to the next level. The Fish D/LAB is your ticket to maximising every session on the water and rinsing every bit of power from the wave. The flat rocker and full outline combine to ensure you are the first person planing at the beach, giving you the chance to shred the waves on your own, while others are still waiting for the wind to pick up. The Fish D/LAB is the very pinnacle of design and construction development here at Duotone, it’s the best of the best, and you deserve it!
- Small wave slayer:Snappy, fast and fun, even in the smallest waves.
- Great allrounder with easy performance:The Pro Fish simply makes you look good, everything you want to do, the Pro Fish makes it work.
- CARRIES SPEED WITH LITTLE KITE POWER – DUE TO ITS EARLY PLANNING AND ABILITY TO KEEP SPEED, ONLY LITTLE KITE POWER IS NEEDED AND A PURE SURF FEELING CAN BE ENJOYED.
- INNEGRA SHIELD – VASTLY INCREASES DURABILITY AND IMPACT RESISTANCE, MAKING THE SLS BOARDS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE RESILIENT AGAINST CRACKS, DINGS AND HEEL DENTS.
- REFLEX MEMORY FOAM SHOCK ABSORBER – THE RMF SHOCK ABSORBER DELIVERS A SUPER COMFORTABLE RIDE WITH A VERY DIRECT CONNECTION TO THE BOARD. SMALL DENTS WILL DISAPPEAR OVERNIGHT WHEN THE MEMORY FOAM PUSHES BACK.
- CARBON BEAM – FOR DURABILITY AND A LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION.