The Fish SLS has quickly become one of our best-selling boards – everyone who rides it falls in love. Designed by Duotone shaper Sky Solbach, the board is designed to maximise every session you have at the beach. Featuring a retro outline inspired by the classic Fish tail form of the ’70s, but with a totally modern twist, it is sure to ignite your soul on those days when you might have stayed at home. The wide point is quite far forwards, and the rocker line is relatively flat; this gives the board the ability to deliver lots of speed and drive, even when the waves are weak. It also helps it to get going early, so the Fish SLS excels in not only soft waves, but also light winds too. The real key though, is the rail and tail shape and the channels underneath; these allow the board to be really dynamic on the wave, and you can easily get vertical on the face. The snap off the top is always predictable, but very much on the side of aggressive; the harder you ride the board, the more it delivers. At its heart though, it’s an incredibly easy board to ride; while some shapes require you to tune your riding style, everyone feels at home on the Fish SLS almost instantly. All our team riders have a Fish in the quiver, and so should you; from 1 foot to 6 foot, the Fish SLS is the most fun you can have in the water.
- Small wave slayer:Snappy, fast and fun, even in the smallest waves.
- Great allrounder with easy performance:The Pro Fish simply makes you look good, everything you want to do, the Pro Fish makes it work.
- CARRIES SPEED WITH LITTLE KITE POWER – DUE TO ITS EARLY PLANNING AND ABILITY TO KEEP SPEED, ONLY LITTLE KITE POWER IS NEEDED AND A PURE SURF FEELING CAN BE ENJOYED.
- INNEGRA SHIELD – VASTLY INCREASES DURABILITY AND IMPACT RESISTANCE, MAKING THE SLS BOARDS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE RESILIENT AGAINST CRACKS, DINGS AND HEEL DENTS.
- Cork shock absorber 2.0:The cork shock absorber 2.0 is applied as a damper in the heel area of the surfboard to avoid heel dents.
- CARBON BEAM – FOR DURABILITY AND A LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION.