The Spirit 3.0 series is a solid Aluminium mast with a glued top plate. The Aluminium fuselage with embedded pocket for the mast connection and with two back wing positions is a smooth aerodynamic construction, with two different tuning options. The Spirit 3.0 Aluminium masts are compatible with all Spirit front and back wings. The new version of Spirit Aluminium masts offers a 5% drag reduction and therefore allow higher speeds with a lot of control due to the increased stiffness. The short fuselage offers very lively maneuverability, steering impulses are transmitted fast and direct. The increased torsional stiffness results in a more predictable feedback to the pilot. Due to the weight reductions, a total overall amount of 400g could be saved, the Spirit now also shines with a 5% higher bending stiffness and a 15% higher increased torsional stiffness! The Spirit 3.0 series, a stunning Aluminium solution with a lot of control and a guarantee for loads of speed!
- 5% DRAG REDUCTION – COMPARED TO PREVIOUS MODELS, A 5% DRAG REDUCTION COULD BE ACHIEVED, RESULTING IN HIGHER TOP SPEED.
- HIGH TOP END DUE TO INCREASED STIFFNESS – DUE TO THE INCREASED STIFFNESS, THE TOP END COULD BE IMPROVED, HIGHER SPEEDS WITH MORE CONTROL ARE POSSIBLE.
- ADDITIONAL BACK WING POSITION – AN ADDITIONAL BACK WING POSITION WAS ADDED TO OFFER MORE PERSONAL TUNING.
- 400GR OVERALL WEIGHT REDUCTION FOR MAST AND FUSELAGE – THE COMBINED WEIGHT OF MAST AND FUSELAGE COULD BE REDUCED BY ENORMOUS 400 GRAMS!
- MAST GEOMETRY – THE MAST GEOMETRY HAS BEEN DEVELOPED TO ACHIEVE A VERY LIGHT AND STIFF ALUMINIMUM MAST.
- MAST BENDING STIFFNESS AND TORSIONAL STIFFNESS – A 5% HIGHER MAST BENDING STIFFNESS AND A 15% INCREASED TORSIONAL STIFFNESS IS NOW OFFERED.
FREERIDE BACK WING – Span 345mm – Cord Length 98mm – Area 255Sqcm – 0.19kg