There aren’t many products in this sport that can lay claim to a revolution and a lineage going back over 15 years. The Jaime is one such product; the original model pioneered the wood core snowboard style construction that was quickly adopted and is the only technique used to build twin tips today. Over the years, the Jaime has been the flagship freestyle/freeride board for Duotone, aimed at the rider who wants performance that is easy to access combined with a comfortable ride that is second to none. The medium flex and tuned rocker line combine to offer a smooth ride in choppy waters, while the unique Double Diffusor Bottom helps the board pop and smooth out the landings. The Absorption Flex Tips provide plenty of grip and soften hard landings for those more technical tricks. Thanks to the Carbon Web, the ride on the Jaime is dynamic and engaging, it’s a fun board no matter the water conditions, and the more you engage the rail, the more feedback and performance you get back. The rail has been designed to fly upwind and offer maximum grip when you pop; riders will be rewarded with impressive airtime every time they load up for take-off, the right tool for breaking height records and smashing mega loops like Lasse Walker at the King of the Air. Ride like a legend with this incredible board on your feet; the legacy and lineage are testament to the board’s capabilities; all you have to do is unleash them!
- TORSIONAL STIFFNESS AND CARBON WEB –THE TORSIONAL STIFFNESS IN COMBINATION WITH CARBON WEB MAKE THE BOARD SPORTY AND RESPONSIVE.
- DOUBLE DIFFUSOR BOTTOM – CONNECTED AND COMFORTABLE IN CHOP DUE TO THE DOUBLE DIFFUSOR BOTTOM.
- SOFT LANDINGS – THE DOUBLE DIFFUSOR BOTTOM PROVIDES EASY AND SOFT LANDINGS.
- QUAD CHANNELS – QUAD CHANNELS GUARANTEE GREAT GRIP AND ENSURE EASY TAKE OFFS.
- ABSORPTION FLEX TIPS – ABSORPTION FLEX TIPS MAKING THE RIDE COMFORTABLE AND FORGIVING, YET WITH A LOT OF PERFORMANCE POTENTIAL.
- STRAPS RECOMMENDED – BOTH JAIME AND JAIME SLS HAVE BEEN ESPECIALLY DEVELOPED FOR THE USE WITH STRAPS – NOT BOOTS.