Based on the Duotone light weight concept saving 15% of weight compared to classic kites, the Mono is a one strut kite designed to offer incredible all-round performance for the rider looking for that little bit extra. Featuring a super low aspect design, the Mono has been created to optimize light wind conditions while still having a wide wind range to make it a solid choice for anyone’s quiver. All too often one strut kites have excellent low range performance but flutter as soon as the wind picks up. The Mono is different, the shape and construction combine to reduce flutter to a minimum while still offering lots of user-friendly performance into the package. The power development is very progressive, making it an easy kite for anyone to fly, while the handling is responsive with a forgiving nature. In lighter winds most kites have a tendency to back stall for the less skilled riders, this can be difficult to manage. By designing a lower aspect shape, while keeping the overall weight to an absolute minimum this characteristic has been negated from the Mono, it just wants to fly. The perfect tool for the freerider looking for a light wind weapon, kite foilers wanting simplicity and even wave riders who lack wind at their spot. Suited to a wide range of abilities from beginner to experts, the Mono has something to offer everyone out there. The relaunch is so easy, the kite almost bounces off the water when you crash it, even in light winds. If you haven’t flown the Mono lately why not get a demo and see what you are missing out on. It’s an experience that is sure to excite and amaze you.
- PROGRESSIVE POWER DEVELOPMENT – AT ANY STAGE POWER IS DEVELOPED SMOOTHLY AND PROGRESSIVE.
- FAST AUTO RELAUNCH –SIMPLY GENTLY PULL ON ONE STEERING LINE AND THE MONO RELAUNCHES.
- INCREDIBLY STABLE WITH ANTI BACK STALL – EVEN IN GUSTY WINDS THE DESIGN OF THE MONO IS VERY FORGIVING AND ABSOLUTELY STABLE.
- RESPONSIVE YET FORGIVING FLYING CHARACTERISTICS – EVEN DEPOWERED, THE MONO IS VERY RESPONSIVE, BUT STILL WITH A FORGIVING, EASY GOING CHARACTER.
- LIGHTER DACRON USED THROUGHOUT THE CONSTRUCTION – THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE CONSTRUCTION THE NEW AND LIGHTER DACRON MATERIAL IS USED.
- REDESIGNED CONSTRUCTION DETAILS FOR MAXIMUM WEIGHT SAVING – TO ACHIEVE THE MAXIMUM SAVING IN WEIGHT, THE WHOLE CONSTRUCTION OF THE MONO WAS REDESIGNED.