The Pace SLS is a completely new rigid carbon prepreg construction, a guarantee to achieve a very light, still durable board for such a dedicated carbon construction. The overall design of the board is not only shaped to be fast, but to have the most fun in all sorts of conditions and disciplines, therefore the lightweight construction is offering great feedback for speed, cruising or freestyle. This special design is offering quite some volume just in case you need it, a high nose rocker and a big surface area to make it as easy and comfortable to use as possible. These features in combination significantly increase the light wind performance and handling. Rails are optimized to achieve the best leaning angles and the craziest upwind performance possible. Technically this board is state of the art, coming with a Track Four Way Mount, an air valve to protect the carbon construction when traveling and multiple foot strap options for your personal stance preferences.
The Pace SLS is a foil package with which you will turn heads not only on the water but also at the beach!
- TRACK MOUNT / 4 WAY MOUNT – A VERY SOLID CONNECTION TO THE MAST GUARANTEEING THE BEST PERFORMANCE POSSIBLE.
- LIGHTWEIGHT CONSTRUCTION – LIGHT WEIGHT CONSTRUCTION FOR A GREAT FEEDBACK OF THE FOIL TO THE RIDER.
- ALL-ROUND FREERIDE DESIGN – A FAST DESIGN FOR SPEED AND ALL OTHER FOIL DISCIPLINES!
- RIGID CARBON PREPREG CONSTRUCTION – THE CARBON PREPREG CONSTRUCTION IS THE LATEST MASTERPIECE OF THE R&D DEPARTMENT, SUPERLIGHT AND ASTONISHING GOOD LOOKING.
- OPTIMIZED RAILS – THE RAILS ARE SHAPED FOR INSANE UPWIND PERFORMANCE AND CRAZY LEANING ANGLES.
- EXTRA VOLUME – A LITTLE BIT OF EXTRA VOLUME HELPS FOR LIGHT WIND PERFORMANCE AND IN WIND HOLES.