The Session SLS absolutely excels in bigger waves, but it should not be overlooked for the smaller ones too. This classically shaped stick is the go-to board of choice for the rider who values drive and grip above all else on the wave. If you want to engage that rail and know 110% it has your back when the lip is above your head, this is it. For 2022 the grab rail has been removed in order to put a little more volume under the heel area to further enhance the flow of the board through the turns. This also creates a slightly more domed deck shape, which offers a less locked-in feel and a more nimble ride. With the classic outline and the pintail, the Session SLS is a carving machine that rips in whatever size waves you venture out in, and it will keep on delivering no matter how big it gets. The shape also lends itself well to high winds and choppy waters, making it the perfect storm hunting board. You get maximum control in all conditions and a confidence-inspiring ride that won’t ever let you down. If you are looking for a board that stays engaged and connected through warp speed carves in heavy situations, the Sessions SLS is the only choice.
- SMOOTH CARVING – BOARD WITH THE SMOOTHEST CARVING TURNS.
- INCREDIBLE DRIVE AND GRIP – OFFERING INCREDIBLE DRIVE AND LOADS OF GRIP FOR STEEP SECTIONS OR TIGHT TURNS.
- BEST BIG WAVE BOARD – BEST SHAPE FOR WHEN THE WAVES GET BIG AND FAST.
- INNEGRA SHIELD – THE INNEGRA SHIELD MAKES THE BOARD VERY DURABLE, WITHOUT AFFECTING THE PURE SURFBOARD FEEL.
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0 – A CORK DECK MAKES THE BOARD DURABLE WITH A LOT OF FEEDBACK FOR THE RIDER.
- FOOT STRAP INSERTS FOR BIG WAVES – FOR BIGGER WAVES OR SIMPLY YOUR PERSONAL PREFERENCE, FOOT STRAP INSERTS ARE OFFERED.
THIS PRODUCT IS CLIMATE NEUTRAL
Available in 3 sizes
- 5’8″ x 18″ x 2 1/8″ | 22.2Ltr | 45 – 70Kg
- 5’10” x 18 1/4″ x 2 1/4″ | 24.5Ltr | 55 – 75Kg
- 6’0″ x 18 1/2″ x 2 3/8″ | 27 Ltr | 70 – 90Kg