The Spirit 3.0 series is a solid Aluminium mast with a glued top plate. The Aluminium fuselage with embedded pocket for the mast connection and with two back wing positions is a smooth aerodynamic construction, with two different tuning options. The Spirit 3.0 Aluminium masts are compatible with all Spirit front and back wings. The new version of Spirit Aluminium masts offers a 5% drag reduction and therefore allow higher speeds with a lot of control due to the increased stiffness. The short fuselage offers very lively maneuverability, steering impulses are transmitted fast and direct. The increased torsional stiffness results in a more predictable feedback to the pilot. Due to the weight reductions, a total overall amount of 400g could be saved, the Spirit now also shines with a 5% higher bending stiffness and a 15% higher increased torsional stiffness! The Spirit 3.0 series, a stunning Aluminium solution with a lot of control and a guarantee for loads of speed!
- GREAT LIFT AND LOW END POWER – AMAZING LIFT AND GREAT LOW END POWER AT VERY LOW SPEED.
- WHITE WATER STABILITY – EVEN WITH MASSIVE SWELL, THE SPIRIT SURF OFFERS INCREDIBLE STABILITY IN WHITE WATER.
- PRONE SURF & WING FOlL – EVEN PRONE SURFING IS POSSIBLE AND WING FOILING IS POSSIBLE WITH THE 1500
- UNRIVALLED LOW-END RANGE – HUGE LOW-END WHICH GETS YOU UP IN NO SWELL AND NO WIND.
- CARBON FRONT AND BACK WING – ULTRALIGHT CARBON WINGS FOR THE BEST PERFORMANCE.
- NEW ALUMINIUM FUSELAGE WITH POCKET FOR MAST CONNECTION – A UNIQUE NEW ALUMINIUM FUSELAGE WITH POCKET FOR THE MAST CONNECTION GUARANTEES MAXIMUM STIFFNESS AND THE BEST AND MOST DIRECT TRANSMISSION OF STEERING IMPULSES.
- NEW MAST PROFILE WITH LONGER CHORD – THE NEW MAST PROFILE WITH A LONGER CHORD LENGTH ELIMINATES VENTILATION AT HIGH SPEED.
- FORMULA 1 FUSION TECHNOLOGY – THE INNOVATIVE FUSION FIT SYSTEM FOR A BOMB PROOF AND STIFF CONNECTION.
The low aspect ratio profile has a huge amount of lift and opens up a new realm of possibilities for slack line tricks and carves where no kite power is needed. The wing provides the feeling that you can surf the wing rather than only be pulled around by the kite all the time. Due to his profile, shape and size, the wing can also be used for prone surfing on no wind days. The wing provides an incredible stability in white water which makes it easy to surf in small waves. It is for those looking for a pure surf feeling in a kite foil. When you like to use a small kite as often as possible, even in lighter wind conditions and you are looking for the same set up to surf on no wind days, the Spirit Surf is your weapon of choice.