The Spirit 3.0 series is a solid Aluminium mast with a glued top plate. The Aluminium fuselage with embedded pocket for the mast connection and with two back wing positions is a smooth aerodynamic construction, with two different tuning options. The Spirit 3.0 Aluminium masts are compatible with all Spirit front and back wings. The new version of Spirit Aluminium masts offers a 5% drag reduction and therefore allow higher speeds with a lot of control due to the increased stiffness. The short fuselage offers very lively maneuverability, steering impulses are transmitted fast and direct. The increased torsional stiffness results in a more predictable feedback to the pilot. Due to the weight reductions, a total overall amount of 400g could be saved, the Spirit now also shines with a 5% higher bending stiffness and a 15% higher increased torsional stiffness! The Spirit 3.0 series, a stunning Aluminium solution with a lot of control and a guarantee for loads of speed!
- 5% DRAG REDUCTION – COMPARED TO PREVIOUS MODELS, A 5% DRAG REDUCTION COULD BE ACHIEVED, RESULTING IN HIGHER TOP SPEED.
- HIGH TOP END DUE TO INCREASED STIFFNESS – DUE TO THE INCREASED STIFFNESS, THE TOP END COULD BE IMPROVED, HIGHER SPEEDS WITH MORE CONTROL ARE POSSIBLE.
- ADDITIONAL BACK WING POSITION – AN ADDITIONAL BACK WING POSITION WAS ADDED TO OFFER MORE PERSONAL TUNING.
- 400GR OVERALL WEIGHT REDUCTION FOR MAST AND FUSELAGE – THE COMBINED WEIGHT OF MAST AND FUSELAGE COULD BE REDUCED BY ENORMOUS 400 GRAMS!
- MAST GEOMETRY – THE MAST GEOMETRY HAS BEEN DEVELOPED TO ACHIEVE A VERY LIGHT AND STIFF ALUMINIMUM MAST.
- MAST BENDING STIFFNESS AND TORSIONAL STIFFNESS – A 5% HIGHER MAST BENDING STIFFNESS AND A 15% INCREASED TORSIONAL STIFFNESS IS NOW OFFERED.
The 950 Carve Wing Set – The 950 Spirit Carve wing ( our most popular Front wing) was developed for maximum manoeuvrability and glide to perform tacks, jibes and 360s. Essentially it ́s a scaled down version of a pure surf foil wing. The 950 lifts early and has an incredible stability for ripping smooth, controlled carves on tiny waves or flat water. This wing is all about control, carving, glide and seamless transitions with incredible stability and predictability for those looking for a great cross over between kite and surf foil feeling.
The 700 Carve Wing Set -The new Spirit Carve 700 (released in 2020)has been designed to offer the ultimate flatwater free ride platform for foilers who want a wing that can carve on a dime. The all-new carbon front wing has been combined with a back wing shape which offers incredible stability. The front wing provides plenty of lift and a low stall speed. This means on the wave, you can have total control and stay foiling when the kite is drifting with no power, allowing you to feel the power of the ocean under your feet. T