The Wam SLS is one of the most popular wave boards in the industry, aimed at a wide range of riders from advanced to pros. With the ability to handle any conditions, it’s a genuinely versatile all-rounder. Sky Solbach went back to the shaping room to develop a radical new shape for the timeless classic. The goal was to update the board and keep it at the cutting edge of high-performance kitesurfing. With ample volume under the front foot for maximum speed and flow, the Wam SLS has an increased rocker, more outline curve and a brand-new rail shape for radical top to bottom surfing in almost any conditions. The Wam SLS is at home in everything from small onshore waves to bigger pumping down-the-line surf. This machine is the go-to high-performance shape for our team riders competing on the GKA world tour because of its fast, lively and agile feel that offers a dynamic and exciting ride no matter the conditions. More than that, though, it is an effortless board to ride, making it perfect even as a first-time wave board too. If you are looking for an one stick quiver killer that won’t hold you back on the water, the Wam SLS is your ticket to success.
- ALL-ROUND HIGH-PERFORMANCE BOARD – A HIGH-PERFORMANCE KITE SURFBOARD FOR ANY CONDITIONS, THE BEST ALLROUNDER IN THE RANGE.
- CONTROLLED BOTTOM TURNS – VERY EASY AND CONTROLLED BOTTOM TURNS, EVEN WHEN PERFORMED WITH LOADS OF SPEED.
- EXPLOSIVE TOP TURNS – DUE TO A LIVELY SHAPE AND GREAT GRIP, TOP TURNS ARE SUPER EXPLOSIVE.
- CARBON BEAM – THE CARBON BEAM IS THE REASON FOR STRONG, DURABLE BOARDS WITH GREAT FEEDBACK FOR THE RIDER.
- INNEGRA SHIELD – VASTLY INCREASES DURABILITY AND IMPACT RESISTANCE, MAKING THE SLS BOARDS SIGNIFICANTLY MORE RESILIENT AGAINST CRACKS, DINGS AND HEEL DENTS.
- CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0 – THE CORK SHOCK ABSORBER 2.0 IS APPLIED AS A DAMPER IN THE HEEL AREA OF THE BOARD TO AVOID HEEL DENTS.
- 5’5″ x 18″ x 2 1/8″ | 22.2Ltr | 45-65Kg
- 5’7″ x 18 1/4″ x 2 3/16″ | 23.9Ltr | 55-75Kg
- 5’9″ x 18 1/2″ x 2 1/4″ | 25.7tr | 70-90Kg